Travel-hungry creative strategist, art director, designer, photographer, doodler, art historian, adventurer, and red pen enthusiast with a passion for problem-solving. With years of experience in design, visual analysis, critique and research within the arts, I have fostered an approach that is rooted in both theory and practice.
THINGS I LIKE:
- art history (love the early northern renaissance + i have a BA from the university of michigan - go blue!)
- museums (you can find me at UMMA or the DIA most weekends)
- photographs (looking at photos, taking photos, printing photos, etc. - i just really like photos, guys)
- art direction + design (i was an art director + designer in detroit for 3 years)
- drawing (i'm admittedly a sub-par doodler)
- red pens (very serious red pen enthusiast)